Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nana Visits

DSC_20110404_175650My mom LOVES babies and Natalie has been no exception.  I can’t describe how with Natalie I’ve coveted friendly comments about her so much more.  One of the first things that got me on a crying rampage in the beginning was wondering if anyone but David and I were ever going to love her.  It’s been wonderful have my sweet mother here this week loving my baby.  Nana has practically fed Natalie every bottDSC_20110404_175633le since she’s been here and I’ve often caught her with Natalie sleeping on her lap saying “I could just hold her forever.”  Natalie has been rewarding with Nana with just starting to smile.  I got a bad cold Sunday evening so Mom ended up staying a few extra days to help.  I’ve been scared to touch Natalie for fear she’d get sick and end up back in the hospital.  I think I’m finally starting to feel better so Mom’s all set to leave tomorrow.  So far, Natalie’s just snorting as usual but please pray for her to stay healthy. 

DSC_20110402_152827Our 10th anniversary was last week so Nana and Aunt Jill let David and I spend the night out.  We went out to a nice dinner and then stayed at the hotel we had our reception at in Southpark.  We were gone for about 18 hours!!!!  It was a great break and wonderful to just be by ourselves for a short time.  Thank you SO MUDSC_20110402_152924CH Nana and Aunt Jill.

I finally got Natalie’s dress done to match Julia’s.  We took quick pictures before going to small group (yes, another contributor to us being so late).  Zach really wanted to get in and we had to convince Julia it would be ok even though he didn’t match.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment