Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bad day

Today was a bad day:  Being epileptic, I am always afraid of having a seizure.  Unfortunately today I had one.  I wanted to give everyone an update, and thank everyone that helped me and my family today. 

I had the seizure at Church in the middle of a Sunday School class.  By God’s grace there were many people who helped me, Amy and the kids.  Thanks to everyone who helped at Christ-Covenant Church, my Mom and Dad, and Amy’s sister Jill for helping.  Jill came over to the house in the afternoon, watched the kids, and took them trick-or-treating. 

If you think of it, please take some time to pray for me and my family.  With epilepsy, driving is often an issue.  I will likely not be able to drive for six months after having a seizure.  With the kids being in school, and my wife being due in February, this will be a real challenge.  Thanks,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment